Important End-of-Year Giving Dates
To make the most of your year-end philanthropy, please be aware of the following dates:
- Friday, December 20: If you wish to make a gift of appreciated stock in this calendar year, please do so before Friday, December 20, 2019. For instructions or questions, contact Linda Battin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, December 23: The last day for Adirondack Foundation fundholders to make grant recommendations from their fund if they would like the designated organization to receive the grant in calendar year 2019. You can make an online grant recommendation via DonorCentral (DonorCentral is available to Adirondack Foundation fund advisors only. If you have trouble logging in, please call us at 518.523.9904).
- December 24-26: The Foundation's office will close at 12 pm on December 24 and will reopen at 9 am on December 26.
- December 31: If you are making an end-of-year gift to Adirondack Foundation via mail, this is the date your gift must be postmarked by to be processed as a donation for 2019. Donations made online must be made by 11:59 pm on December 31 to be processed for 2019. Make a donation online here.
- December 31, 2019-January 1, 2020: The Foundation's office will close at 12 pm on December 31 and will reopen on January 2 at 9 am.
Looking for ways to give back to the place you love? From using your IRA’s required minimum distribution to making a gift of stock, check out our list of ways to give here, or give with Geneorus Acts at the Foundation by using the form below...