Important End-of-Year Giving Dates
To make the most of your year-end philanthropy, please be aware of the following dates:
- Friday, December 18: If you wish to make a gift of appreciated stock in this calendar year, please initiate the necessary paperwork to make a stock transfer by December 18. Contact CFO, Linda Battin, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the office at 518.523.9904 to get started. We will process gifts received into our account through December 31.
- Sunday, December 20: The last day for Adirondack Foundation fundholders to make grant recommendations from their fund if they would like the designated organization to receive the grant in calendar year 2020. You can make an online grant recommendation via DonorCentral (DonorCentral is available to Adirondack Foundation fund advisors only. If you have trouble logging in, please call us at 518.523.9904.
- December 24-26: The Foundation's office will close at 12 pm on December 24 and will reopen at 9 am on Monday, December 28.
- December 31: If you are making an end-of-year gift to Adirondack Foundation via mail, this is the date your gift must be postmarked to be processed as a donation for 2020. Donations made online must be completed by 11:59 pm on December 31 to be processed for 2020. Make a donation online here.
- December 31, 2020-January 1, 2021: The Foundation's offices will close at 12 pm on December 31 and will reopen on Monday, January 4 at 9 am.
Looking for ways to give back to the place you love? From using your IRA’s required minimum distribution to making a gift of stock, check out our list of ways to give here, or make a gift to Geneorus Acts at the Foundation below...