COVID-19 Response Info for Nonprofits
There are lots of places to go for resources. We tried to boil it down for ANN members here.
COVID-19 Relief Assistance Info for Child Care Providers
Click here for more information.
Adirondack Nonprofit Network (ANN) COVID-19 Webinars
If you were unable to attend one of our recent COVID-19 webinars, meeting agendas, notes, recordings, and slides are available below:
- Coming Together During COVID-19, March 20, 2020 - Agenda / Notes
- Fundraising and Donor Outreach, March 27, 2020 - Agenda / Notes
- Fundraising in Uncertain Times, April 3, 2020, Andy Robinson - Agenda / Notes / Slides
- Arts & Culture, April 10, 2020, James Lemons and Emily Martz - Agenda / Recording / Notes
- Coronavirus & Nonprofit Grants, April 15, 2020, Diane H. Leonard, Leonard Consulting, LLC. - Recording / Slides
- Survival Strategies for Nonprofits in the age of COVID-19, April 17, 2020, Kathleen Colson - Agenda / Recording / Slides
- Stronger Together: Strategic Collaborations, Shared Services, and Joint Fundraising - April 24, 2020, Andy Robinson - Agenda / Recording / Slides