Want to avoid scheduling your major fundraising event on the same day as another nonprofit's event? This centralized calendar is the solution. If you wish to add your organization's event, just send us an email.
DISCLAIMER: This calendar is for scheduling purposes only. Many of these events are invite-only and not open to the public.
- Saturday, March 4 - Cabin Fever Trivia Night to benefit GardenShare at the Potsdam Elks Club. Info: www.gardenshare.org
- Tuesday, June 6 - GardenShare Fundraising Dinner at Jake's on the Water, Hannawa Falls. Info: www.gardenshare.org
- Tuesday, June 6 - High Peaks Hospice 25th Annual Radio Day, broadcast live on WNBZ 106.3FM and 1240AM. Info: www.highpeakshospice.org/25th-annual-radio-day
- June 8-11 - 16th annual Lake Placid Film Forum, Lake Placid Center for the Arts, the Palace Theatre, and other venues in Lake Placid. Info: (518) 523-3456 or www.adirondackfilmsociety.org
- Thursday, June 29 - Benefit, Mercy Care for the Adirondacks.
- Thursday, June 29 - It's Summer: the Party, Lake Placid Institute. Info: email@example.com
- Sunday, July 2 - Depot Theatre Open House, New Season/New Seat Kick-Off Celebration, Depot Theatre, Westport. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, July 8 - Adirondack Health Gala.
- Saturday, July 8 - Forever Wild Day, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Newcomb. Info: email@example.com
- Tuesday, July 11 - Common Ground Alliance Forum, View Arts, Old Forge.
- Thursday, July 13 - Summer Benefit, Lake Placid Center for the Arts. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, July 17 - The Wild Center, USL Picnic, 5 to 7:30 p.m. Info: email@example.com
- Thursday, July 20 - The Wild Center, Lake Placid Reception, 5 to 7:30 p.m. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, July 25 -Keene Valley Library Association Annual Benefit, Keene Valley Country Club.
- Wednesday, July 26 - AdkAction.org annual meeting. Info: email@example.com
- Thursday, July 27 - Lake Placid Sinfonietta Centennial Gala. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, July 29th – The Adirondack Experience’s Annual Benefit Gala. Info: astruble@theADKX.org
- Friday, Aug. 4 - The Wild Center, Lake Placid Sinfonietta Concert, 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Optional buffet dinner: $25 per person. Concert: $17, members, $25, non-members, children under 14, free. The Lake Placid Sinfonietta returns to Big Wolf Great Hall for a summer concert ,please reserve online or by phone for this popular event.
- Sunday, Aug. 6 - Meadowmount School of Music, annual benefit concert featuring students, guest artists, and faculty, performing classical music. This concert supports our scholarship fund. Admission $20, $10 seniors & students. 1424 County Route 10 , Westport, NY 12993. Info: email@example.com
- Monday, Aug. 7 - The Wild Center, Patron Circle Event. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, Aug. 11 - Summer gala, Pendragon Theatre, Heaven Hill Farm, Lake Placid. Info: email@example.com
- Tuesday, Aug. 15 - The Wild Center, Linda Vaughan Society Luncheon, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday, Aug. 18 - Adirondack Foundation 20th Birthday Celebration, Heaven Hill Farm, Lake Placid. Info: email@example.com
- Saturday, Aug. 26 - Benefit Gala, Tannery Pond Center, North Creek. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, Aug. 26 - NYSEF Summer Benefit, 6-10 p.m. Info: email@example.com
- Sunday, Sept. 3 - CAPP Duck Derby, CAP-21. Over 3,000 ducks go off the Moose River dam in Old Forge. Our patented technology Duck Plucker will catch 13 Lucky Ducks with great prizes and the chance to win $100,000. Purchase ducks for $5 each or a Flock of Five for $20. Info: www.cap-21.org or call 315-369-3353
- Thursday, Sept. 21 – Women of Distinction, Girl Scouts of Northeastern New York at the West Side Ballroom in Plattsburgh. Info: http://www.gsneny.org/wod or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, Sept. 30 - Adirondack Wild: Friends of the Forest Preserve, Annual Members Meeting and Community Discussion on "Pathways to a Connected Adirondack Park: Practical Steps to Better Land Use Planning," at Tannery Pond Community Center, North Creek. Info: email@example.com
- Sunday, Oct. 1 - Bike the Barns, Adirondack North Country Association. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org