Want to avoid scheduling your major fundraising event on the same day as another nonprofit's event? This centralized calendar is the solution. If you wish to add your organization's event, just send us an email.
DISCLAIMER: This calendar is for scheduling purposes only. Many of these events are invite-only and not open to the public.
- Saturday, March 4 - Cabin Fever Trivia Night to benefit GardenShare at the Potsdam Elks Club. Info: www.gardenshare.org
- Tuesday, June 6 - GardenShare Fundraising Dinner at Jake's on the Water, Hannawa Falls. Info: www.gardenshare.org
- Tuesday, June 6 - High Peaks Hospice 25th Annual Radio Day, broadcast live on WNBZ 106.3FM and 1240AM. Info: www.highpeakshospice.org/25th-annual-radio-day
- June 8-11 - 16th annual Lake Placid Film Forum, Lake Placid Center for the Arts, the Palace Theatre, and other venues in Lake Placid. Info: (518) 523-3456 or www.adirondackfilmsociety.org
- Thursday, June 29 - Benefit, Mercy Care for the Adirondacks.
- Thursday, June 29 - It's Summer: the Party, Lake Placid Institute. Info: email@example.com
- Sunday, July 2 - Depot Theatre Open House, New Season/New Seat Kick-Off Celebration, Depot Theatre, Westport. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, July 8 - Adirondack Health Gala.
- Tuesday, July 11 - Common Ground Alliance Forum, View Arts, Old Forge.
- Thursday, July 13 - Summer Benefit, Lake Placid Center for the Arts. Info: email@example.com
- Wednesday, July 26 - AdkAction.org annual meeting. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, July 27 - Lake Placid Sinfonietta Centennial Gala.
- Friday, Aug. 11 - Summer gala, Pendragon Theatre, Heaven Hill Farm, Lake Placid. Info: email@example.com
- Friday, Aug. 18 - Adirondack Foundation 20th Birthday Celebration, Heaven Hill Farm, Lake Placid. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, Aug. 26 - Benefit Gala, Tannery Pond Center, North Creek. Info: email@example.com
- Sunday, Oct. 1 - Bike the Barns, Adirondack North Country Association. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org