There is no deadline to apply to the Saranac Lake Public School Education Fund. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis at any time.
The Saranac Lake Public School Education Fund supports individuals and programs working to enhance the education of Saranac Lake Public School students, emphasizing the role public education plays in preserving our open society and our freedoms. Internal applications from students and faculty, as well as outside organizations seeking to serve the student population will be considered.
This fund supports those working to enhance the education of students attending Saranac Lake public schools.
Some examples of recent programs that have received funding include:
- Saranac Lake Central School Harvard Model United Nations Program
- Saranac Lake Central School Symposia on Class and Civic Engagement
- Saranac Lake Multicultural Program
- Saranac Lake Central School News Media Literacy Program
- Saranac Lake Central School Diversity and Inclusion Committee work
- Adirondack Center for Writing’s High School Writing Retreat
1. Read the above to determine your eligibility.
2. Download and print the fund application.
3. Complete and submit your application.
Upon completion, you can mail your application back to Adirondack Foundation, PO Box 288, Lake Placid, NY 12946, or send via email to Andrea Grout.
4. Wait to hear if you’ve received funding.
5. Promote your grant.
For those applicants who have been notified that they’ve received funding, you can access our Grantee Resources portal, where you’ll find sample press releases, sample social media posts, various versions of our logo, and other tools to help you share the good news. Don’t forget to tag us in your communications so that we can amplify your good work on our own digital channels.