Sean P. McCullough Memorial Scholarship Fund
The Sean P. McCullough Memorial Scholarship Fund was named after Sean McCullough, a Plattsburgh High School senior that died tragically May 14, 2005.
Follow the link to:
A $1,750 scholarship will be awarded in the spring to a graduating senior track athlete from any school within Section VII that plans to continue their education at the college level.
Candidates must be nominated by their Track Team coach by May 20th.
There is no application for this scholarship. Track coaches can follow the link to:
- Download a Nomination Form
- Must be a graduating senior from any Section VII high school in New York State.
- Must be continuing their education at the college level.
- Must be a member of the school's track team.
- Must embody school spirit and show strong team leadership.
- Demonstrate a dedication to the sport and team regardless of the team's success.
- Demonstrate academic strength and a competitive spirit.
Grants have thus far been awarded to excellent candidates from Plattsburgh High School, Northeastern Clinton Central School and Lake Placid Central School.